Harry Godfrey leads Virginia Advanced Energy Economy and co-leads AEE’s Advanced Energy Manufacturing and Infrastructure Working Group. With experience in industry, federal government, and academia, Harry conducts advocacy efforts with legislators, regulators, and the Virginia Governor’s office, and he played a pivotal role in passage of the Virginia Clean Economy Act. Before arriving at AEE, Harry worked at Invenergy and Opower, where he developed expertise in renewable generation and energy efficiency. He previously held positions in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs and the Office of Majority Whip James E. Clyburn.
- Advanced Energy Manufacturing and Infrastructure
- Decision-maker Education & Engagement
- Driving Technology Adoption & Market Transformation – East
In the News
- AEE Supports Use of Defense Production Act, Calls for Full Funding & Implementation
- National business group AEE delivers sign-on letter to Senate, White House on growing domestic manufacturing of advanced energy industry
- The Hill: EV leaders want Biden to be more aggressive with Defense Production Act