Publish Date: July 11, 2017
Written in collaboration between Advanced Energy Economy (AEE) Institute, Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI), and the Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA), this report presents a reading guide for the modern grid.
Use the contents of this research to help you build a better understanding of key Distributed Energy Resource (DER) issues and opportunities and how DERs have the potential to:
- Avoid infrastructure investments
- Improve grid resilience
- Increase integration of clean energy
What’s inside this report:
- How different DERs impact distribution and bulk power systems including: energy, capacity, and ancillary services
- Methodology for developing a thorough DER benefit-cost framework
- Best-in-class resources for details about DER impact on planning, market design, operations, and oversight
Please fill out the form to download the report.