Recorded on December 8, 2020
COVID-19 may have made 2020 annus horribilis, but the public health crisis was only part of the story of advanced energy this year. The pandemic took its toll on the industry – and forced adjustments in business and regulation – but underlying trends in markets and technology continued to favor advanced energy.
FERC issued orders and policies that helped (and sometimes hurt) advanced energy in wholesale markets, new states set their sights on 100% clean energy (and transportation), and a record-setting national election changed the political landscape in some ways, and in some ways not.
In this webinar, hear from AEE experts on a year we’ll never forget – and what to look for in the year to come.
- Robert Keough, SVP Content, AEE (Moderator)
- Nat Kreamer, CEO, AEE (Industry)
- Hannah Polikov, Managing Director, AEE Policy (COVID-19)
- Jeff Dennis, Managing Director and General Counsel, AEE Policy (FERC)
- J.R. Tolbert, Managing Director, AEE Policy (State Policy)
- Leah Rubin Shen, Director, AEE Policy (Election)
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.