Recorded on September 26, 2018
In this webinar, panelists discussed blockchain in wholesale market, distribution system, and behind-the-meter applications.
- Understanding of this distributed digital ledger technology and its potential uses in advanced energy, including examples from current pilot projects.
- Potential policy and regulatory issues that need to be addressed as blockchain is introduced in energy markets will also be covered.
- Open question and answer session with our panelists.
- Lisa Frantzis, SVP, 21st Century Electricity System, AEE (moderator)
- Tony Giroti, Chairman, Energy Blockchain Consortium
- Doug McMahon, VP of Strategy, New York Power Authority
- Luke Scheidler, Senior Manager, Itron
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.