Recorded on May 17, 2018
With documented attempts to hack into the nation’s electric power system, cybersecurity has become a top priority of utilities and grid operators across the country. But is a distributed grid more vulnerable to cyberattack?
Our panel of experts — all contributors to the AEE Institute white paper on cybersecurity — discuss ways to make an increasingly complex, interactive, and distributed electricity system more resilient against cyber threats.
- John Berdner, VP of Regulatory and Policy Strategy, Enphase Energy
- Kenneth Carnes, Chief Information Security Officer, NYPA
- Ken Lotterhos, Managing Director, Energy, Navigan
- Todd Wiedman, Director, Security and Network, Landis+Gyr
- Lisa Frantzis, Senior Vice President, 21st Century Energy System, Advanced Energy Economy (moderator)
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.