Recorded on September 18, 2019
Electric vehicles (EVs) offer drivers savings in fuel and maintenance costs, better driving performance, and no tailpipe emissions, but surveys show that lack of information holds consumers back from buying these vehicles.
In this webinar, utilities and their vendors on the front lines of the electric transportation revolution described what they are doing to educate residential, commercial, and industrial customers about how and why to charge up, instead of gas up, their next car or corporate fleet – and what others can do to boost consumer understanding of EVs.
- Lisa Frantzis, Senior Managing Director, AEE (moderator)
- Anne Arquit-Niederberger, VP, Market Development, Enervee
- Jeff Beeson, Manager, Product Marketing, Evergy (KCP&L)
- Mike Kurzeja, Founder & CEO, EZ-EV (An Exelon Venture)
- Ken Reichley, Marketing Advisory, Southern California Edison
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.