Recorded on December 10, 2015
In this webinar, you can catch up on the most important advanced energy happenings of 2015, and hear some predictions about what to expect in 2016.
Robert Keough, AEE’s VP of Communications, leads a virtual panel of advanced energy experts on key policy developments from around the country. Our panel shares their insight on EPA’s Clean Power Plan, New York REV, net metering, FERC 745, RPS/EERS battles in the states, and California’s SB 350.
- Steve Chadima, SVP Communications & Director, California Initiatives, AEE
- Dexter Gauntlett, Senior Research Analyst-Energy, Navigant Research
- Ryan Katofsky, Senior Director, Industry Analysis, AEE
- Matt Stanberry, Vice President, Market Development, AEE
- JR Tolbert, Senior Director, State Policy, AEE
- Malcolm Woolf, Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Affairs, AEE
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.