Recorded on July 30, 2019
With many states having concluded their legislative sessions for the year, this webinar took stock of the progress made in securing pro-advanced energy legislation in key states around the country – and how it happened. In states including Nevada, Colorado, Texas, and Indiana, significant legislation promoting renewable energy, electric vehicles, and utility reform was approved by lawmakers – and bills hostile to advanced energy were stopped in their tracks.
AEE and company experts spoke about 2019’s legislative breakthroughs, and one setback.
- Suzanne Bertin, Managing Director, Texas Advanced Energy Business Alliance
- Matt Stanberry, Managing Director, AEE
- JR Tolbert, Managing Director, AEE
- Erick Karlen, Policy Advisor, Greenlots
- Mark Stover, Director, Government & Regulatory Affairs, Apex Clean Energy
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.