Recorded on February 5, 2014
Learn about key policy issues that are paramount to the success of the EV market.
Advanced Energy Economy Member, Recargo — a software and services company that provides tools and guidance to drivers and industry to support the adoption and growth of plug-in car technology — hosted this webinar to discuss the following key policy issues that they felt were paramount to the success of the EV market:
- Giving EV grid services better access to electricity markets
- Addressing negative perceptions of EV grid services by key grid actors
- The importance of electrifying car sharing fleets
- Fostering multi-modal (EV+public transit) travel
- Improving the EV charging infrastructure for existing multi-family dwellings
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.