Recorded on May 17, 2016
This webinar discusses two recent New York Reforming the Energy Vision (REV) filings on the value of Distributed Energy Resources (DER). One focuses on the alignment achieved between several solar companies and New York utilities (the Solar Progress Partnership) on the Successor to Net Energy Metering, and the other provides an overview of AEE Institutes’ value of DER filing. We will also provide highlights about AEE Institute’s recent filing on DER in California.
Moderator: Lisa Frantzis, Senior Vice President, Strategy, AEE
- Shaun Chapman, Vice President, Policy and Electricity Markets, SolarCity
- Joe Hally, Manager, Finance & Planning, Central Hudson Gas & Electric
- Steve Wemple, Director, Utility of the Future, Con Edison
- Steve Chadima, SVP External Affairs & Director, California Initiatives, AEE
- Ryan Katofsky, Senior Director, Industry Analysis, AEE
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.