Several news outlets, including Greentech Media, E&E News, and PV Magazine covered the release of AEE's latest report, Advanced Energy Now 2015 Market Report. Check out the full coverage from those sources here. Additional coverage included:
- Politico Morning Energy: "The global market is now roughly as big as the international fashion and apparel industry, while in the U.S. advanced energy is bigger than airlines and equal to pharmaceuticals, AEE says."
- National Journal Energy Edge: "Number of the Day: $1.3 Trillion"
- FM Link: "In the United States, advanced energy market revenue grew 14% last year — five times the rate of the U.S. economy overall — to just under $200 billion, making it bigger than the airline industry, equal to pharmaceuticals, and nearly equal to consumer electronics in this country."
- Electric Light and Power: "Advanced energy market nearly $1.3 trillion global industry — big as apparel"
- Energy Manager Today: "Advanced Energy Market Is Booming"