"Advanced Energy Economy applauds President Biden’s bold and ambitious vision for investing in America’s infrastructure, rebuilding our economy, and tackling climate change," said Nat Kreamer, CEO of AEE. "Investing in domestic manufacturing of advanced energy technologies and accelerating electrification of our transportation sector will position America not only to recover economically but to emerge even stronger."
"Already supporting 3.6 million jobs, the advanced energy industry presents opportunities to invest quickly in projects that will benefit the health, security, and prosperity of communities for generations," said Kreamer. "The President’s proposal represents a roadmap to improve the way we move and do business and matches the scale of investment needed to support our transition to a 100% clean energy future."
- Mar. 25, 2021 Report: In 2020, Advanced Energy Revenue Reached $1.4 Trillion Worldwide; U.S. Market Totals $240 Billion, Advanced Energy Now 2021 Market Report summary highlights, link to full report are here.
- Feb 24, 2021: Here's How to 'Build Back Better' with Advanced Energy Investment post is here, link to AEE economic stimulus priorities are here.
- Oct. 29, 2020: Federal Stimulus in Advanced Energy: Here's What it Would Mean in Eight States summary post with report links is here.
- Dec. 15, 2020: Texas Has a Growing Electric Vehicle Supply Chain, Ripe for Driving Economic Gains summary with report link is here.
- June 8, 2020: A Supply-Chain is Growing for Electric Transportation. Here's What It Could Do for One State (Pennsylvania) post is here.
- Apr. 22, 2020: At 3.6 Million Jobs in 2019, Advanced Energy Was Growing. Then the Pandemic Hit post is here.