Several news outlets covered the announcement this week of AEE's new slate of board members:
- Eric Wolff of Politico Morning Energy included the new board members in the "Movers, Shaker" section.
- North American Windpower covered the new board members, including quotes from CEO Graham Richard and Microsoft's Dan'l Lewin. From the article:
“I am extremely proud to have the leadership and guidance of these outstanding business executives on our board,” says Graham Richard, CEO of AEE. “With their diverse corporate backgrounds, they bring valuable insights rooted in high-tech, energy efficiency, building materials, district energy, water management, solar and wind power.”
“Investments in renewable energy are a foundation of Microsoft’s overall environmental sustainability strategy, and we are committed to taking actions that accelerate the growth and adoption of clean energy,” says Microsoft’s Lewin. “I’m excited to join the board of AEE and look forward to drawing on the collective expertise to advance the adoption of clean energy and speed the transition to a low-carbon, sustainable future.”
- E&E News covered the announcement, with Chris Marshall reporting.
Several outlets also republished AEE's press release in full.
- CEOWorld Magazine posted AEE's press release announcing the new board members.
- Forward Geek posted AEE's press release announcing the new board members.
- gnomes national news service also posted the press release.
Read the press release directly here.