Recorded on September 24, 2015
In this webinar our team of Capitol insiders discuss what took place during the 2015 legislative session and what it means for advanced energy in California.
- Allocation of Cap & Trade Revenues
- Senate Climate package: SB 32 and SB 350 and related Assembly-authored bills
- Moderator: Steve Chadima, SVP Communications & Director, California Initiatives
- Henry Stern, Principal Consultant to Senator Fran Pavley, Energy & Environmental Policy, California State Senate
- Andrew K. Antwih, Partner with Shaw / Yoder / Antwih, Inc.
- Lawrence Lingbloom, Chief Consultant, Assembly Natural Resources Committee
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.