Recorded on June 30, 2020
Across the country and around the world, consumers, municipalities, and private-sector companies are turning to electric vehicles (EVs) as their primary mode of transportation, spurring significant potential for growth in the supply chain for EVs and charging equipment.
- Matt Stanberry, Managing Director, Advanced Energy Economy
- Sarah Olexsak, Manager, Transportation Electrification, Duquesne Light Company
- Phil Jordan, Vice President, and Principal, BW Research Partnership
- John Vernacchia, Segment Manager, Renewable Energy, North America Sales, Electrical, Eaton
- Prasanna Srinivasan, Manager, Business Development & Marketing, Parker LORD