Recorded on February 27, 2019
What stands in the way of advanced energy technologies competing on price and performance to meet energy needs?
Market rules that are predicated on characteristics of the legacy power sources that now dominate the electric power system. At FERC and the seven wholesale electricity markets under FERC jurisdiction, regulators are starting to recognize, and break down, the barriers to true competition on a technology-neutral basis. But market reform is a long, complicated process, and much is left to be done.
What are the market barriers that stymie advanced energy growth – and what is to be done about them?
Hear from AEE experts and industry leaders on the rules that need to be rewritten for advanced energy to reach its full market potential.
- Jeff Dennis, General Counsel and Managing Director, AEE
- Dylan Reed, Director, AEE
- Mark Laabs, Managing Director, Modern Energy
- Betty Watson, Senior Manager of Energy Policy, Tesla
- Greg Geller, Director of Regulatory and Government Affairs, Enel X
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.