Recorded on November 10, 2014
Advanced Energy Economy Institute (AEEI) is engaging executives of utility companies, advanced energy companies, and regulators in discussions to identify new business and regulatory models that encourage the adoption of advanced energy technologies in the power sector.
The overarching theme that has emerged is that of utility business and regulatory model changes necessary to accelerate innovation and advanced energy deployment, in order to meet the multiple challenges facing the industry.
This webinar covers the following 21st Century Electricity System topics:
- Update on the 21st Century Electricity System conversations taking place across the U.S.
- The regulatory and technological changes being proposed in NY to achieve the longer-term utility vision.
- What is the opportunity if we get the business model right and why should we care?
- A utility perspective on key issues such as performance based regulation, DER ownership, and customer data access. What does it take to get the business model right?
- A new approach to value and monetization of benefits for distributed energy resources.
- Lisa Frantzis - Senior Vice President, Strategy, Advanced Energy Economy
- Naimish Patel - Chief Executive Officer, Gridco Systems
- Stu Nachmias - Vice President, Energy Policy & Regulatory Affairs, ConEdison
- Tim Woolf - Vice President, Synapse Energy Economics
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.