Recorded on August 5, 2021
Advanced energy is a $240 billion industry in the U.S., and under infrastructure and clean energy proposals now before Congress, it stands to grow. But, with globalized supply chains, will this growth translate to jobs and expansion in American manufacturing?
Join U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, along with academic and industry leaders, as we explored how new advanced energy investments can grow U.S. manufacturing and policies to help bolster those gains, delving into research by Princeton University experts and new analysis prepared for AEE.
- The Honorable Jennifer Granholm, Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
- Erin Mayfield, Associate Research Scholar, Princeton University
- Paul Francis, CEO & Co-Founder, KIGT
- Jeff McNeil, COO, Enphase Energy
- Harry Godfrey, Director, Advanced Energy Economy (Moderator)