Recorded on May 13, 2021
California dominates the U.S. electric transportation (ET) industry, with the ET workforce in the state expected to nearly double by 2024.
As global demand and competition from new entrants grows, what needs to be done to keep California on the leading edge?
In this webinar, we presented the findings from AEE’s “Electrifying California: Economic Potential of Growing Electric Transportation” report on the scale and breadth of companies now doing business in the state, and the characteristics of the workforce needed to meet growing demand.
California policymakers leading the transition to electrified transportation offered their perspectives on what is required to achieve the state’s ambitious zero-carbon mobility goals.
- Eduardo Garcia, Assembly Member, California Legislature
- David Hochschild, Chair, California Energy Commission
- Renee Samson, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Freewire
- Ryan Gallentine, Policy Director, AEE
- Claire Alford, Policy Associate, AEE (Moderator)
Fill out the form on the right to view the recording.